Monday, August 16, 2010

Ruth Andre Painting-Valentine



This is a painting I completed awhile back. It is of a beautiful Appaloosa mare. I have a very sick horse at home right now and spending my time going back and forth to the pasture to medicate Angel's eye every two hours. It is so sad to see this lovely mare in distress. I did get a painting started today and if all is good tomorrow I will be sharing a just completed horse painting. Being the medic made for," A Stop & Go Painting Day".

Valentine-24x18-inches, oil/canvas by Ruth Andre
http://apaintingday.blogspot.com
www.ruthandre.com
andre@ruthandre.com

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful painting! You're so gifted at capturing the eyes and expression of your horses and your other animal subjects! I am so impressed! I hope your horse is doing better. As a fellow horse owner, my thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you Carol. I appreciate your good words and your painting comments. I would love to see your horses.

    ReplyDelete