Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"Brandy Creek", small works by Lynne Cunningham

"Brandy Creek, Painting #2"
6" x 6", oil on panel

$90. USD, available unframed 
To purchase please  email me and I will send you a Paypal receipt;
a credit card is necessary although a Paypal account is not

For the 50-50 show at the Sanchez Art Center :  Fifty paintings in fifty days.  All paintings are 6"x6", finished on the sides, ready for hanging and available on a pre-sale.  See my blog, "Paintbox Journal" for the backstory; working as a painter, my inspirations and what I'm currently painting or where I'm exhibiting are detailed.

To read more about this painting: read my blog entry
My website is updated!  To learn more about me as an artist and my paintings:  http://www.lynnecunningham.com

No comments:

Post a Comment