Saturday, June 25, 2011

Painting #1, Gold Lakes by Lynne Cunningham

"Painting #1, Gold Lakes"
6" x 6", oil on panel

$90. USD, available unframed 
To purchase please  email me and I will send you a Paypal receipt;
a credit card is necessary although a Paypal account is not

And so the marathon of painting small works has begun, for the 50-50 show at the Sanchez Art Center .  Fifty paintings in fifty days.  The group show reception is August 26th.    All paintings are 6"x6", finished on the sides, ready for hanging and available on a pre-sale.  I have a theme and some sub-themes I'll be working in for the collection.  See my blog, "Paintbox Journal" for the backstory; working as a painter, my inspirations and what I'm currently painting or where exhibiting.  Good things are happening this summer!

To read more about this painting: the blog entry 
My website is updated!  To learn more about me as an artist and my paintings:  http://www.lynnecunningham.com

No comments:

Post a Comment