Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"Bridalveil", small painting by Lynne Cunningham

"Bridalveil", 6" x 6", oil on panel

painting:  6" x 6", oil on panel  
framed size:  10" x 10"  view of frame

$200.,  framed 
To purchase please  email me and I will send you a Paypal receipt;
a credit card is necessary although a Paypal account is not

"Bridalveil" is a small painting of the beautiful falls in Yosemite.  They leave me speechless every time I see the falls from the meadow area.  In my painting there seems to be clouds dancing on the rim of view; winds were catching the water and creating veils of vapor before falling over the edge.  

On view next week (Tuesday) after Thanksgiving at Seasons Restaurant  in Davis.  If you'd like to see the beautiful framing for these, see this post  .  If you'd like to read more about the artist, see website

No comments:

Post a Comment