Monday, November 1, 2010

Lake Tahoe Rocks Diptych

Nearing Completion


Overall this painting is approximately 10' x 4'.  That is a large  work.  And because of the size there are a few extra challenges, such as the photography of the entire piece,  working the two canvases independently, and then needing to put them together for further work.   My studio does not have a wall that accommodates this height, so I will take it to another area and hang it so I can continue with the detail work.  This means a bit of ladder time, another challenge.  And draping the floor to catch paint drips since this new area is not in my studio space which is prepared for drips, drops, and messes.  Challenges aside, it is rewarding and a great deal of fun to work on canvases of this size.

Click HERE to contact me.

Click HERE to visit my blog.

Click HERE to visit my web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment