Tuesday, November 9, 2010

WHIPPED + STICKY PEANUT BUTTER BY SUSAN RODEN

WHIPPED + STICKY PEANUT BUTTER
SUSAN RODEN
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass + gold leaf frame
$150 + $15 insured priority shipping


Even though the Contessa (she has her head in the 
skies for now) and myself are back in a Cold War, I had 
to get back into flinging of frosting for very good reason. 
No, not to eat.... but to celebrate tomorrow's event.

I'm the entertainment at a Wine, Potluck + Art Party 
hosted by my friend, Cathy. We coordinated a successful 
one last year and was asked to return. So tomorrow I'm 
bringing the dessert and you guessed it - cupcakes! 
But we're going to paint them first. Such fun!
  
Oh, this cupcake was from Cupcakeology in 
Albuquerque - peanut butter! Isn't the tiny slice 
of pie on top the cupcake amazing?

No comments:

Post a Comment