Friday, April 22, 2011

Dos Hermanas, Two Sisters by Lynne Cunningham

"Dos Hermanas"  (Two Sisters) 
painted en plein air April, 2011

oil on panel; available
12" x 9" (unframed)
$200., USD (shipping within continental U.S. only)

To purchase, email me and I will send you a Paypal receipt.
A credit card is needed, but not a Paypal account

The painting above was painted at the Coachella Valley Preserve,  also known as the Thousand Palms Oasis.  A beautiful place to paint -  a group of us painted inside the palm grove oasis, sheltered in the shade on a hot and windy day.  

I had the comment that the two palms look like they're dancing together, so thinking of twosomes, I named this "Dos Hermanas".    

To read details about the plein air painting, read about it here: my blog
To read more about the artist, see the website:  the website

No comments:

Post a Comment