Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Roses en plein air by Lynne Cunningham

"Roses" 
painted en plein air 

oil on panel; available
12" x 16" (unframed)
$300., USD (shipping within continental U.S. only)

To purchase, email me and I will send you a Paypal receipt.
A credit card is needed, but not a Paypal account

Roses in natural light, arranged in a simple vase; this painting is from a garden event from May, 2010 here in Davis, California.  During the event visitors tour spectacular gardens;  artists set up and paint in the gardens and an exhibit of the paintings is on display later on.   I sold one painting from this event and this painting is available.

Each spring brings a revisit of evocative memories . . . 
My roses are just now coming into full bloom and the sight of them reminded me of the painting. 

To  read my blog entry for this painting click the link to see the description
To read more about the artist, see the website:  the website

No comments:

Post a Comment