Monday, July 23, 2012

Zinnia Bouquet painting by Lynne Cunningham



"Zinnia Bouquet", oil on canvas

14" x 11", available unframed

$250.

 please contact through email if interested in purchase ~
(credit cards accepted)
    email me 

I think this ends the versions of zinnias I've been painting!  If you go to
 my blog for July  and see the entries there , I've been going out to a local zinnia field to paint en plein air.  Love those saturated colors!  Alongside the big zinnias are crepe myrtle blooms massed in the bouquet.  I have sunlight only on summer mornings in my studio so it was time to seize the chance.  Here it is, "Zinnia Bouquet", fresh off my easel.


to read more about me as an artist, please go to
to  my website  thanks

2 comments:

  1. The colors are just beautiful! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly, and thanks for the comments. This is the color palette that my still-life paintings are usually painted in, a warm and bright palette. Glad you like this!

    ReplyDelete