Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ruth Andre Painting-Sunday Stroll


Texas Longhorn Cattle are part of America's history.  They roamed wild across the prairie lands.  I visited a Texas Longhorn breeder, Alamendra Longhorns, owned by Pete and Ginny Boyce in Manteca, California a year or so back.  I got a tour of their ranch and even climbed a barbed wire fence to take a few photos.  The GATE was way over on the other side of the pasture so over I went. Longhorn cattle are majestic in their own right.  I love seeing their many colors, strong physique and their magnificent long horns.  I do appreciate Pete for taking me around his ranch.  Meeting Pete Boyce and seeing his Texas Longhorn herd made for, "A Painting Day".     EMAIL: almendralonghorns@hotmail.com

"Sunday Stroll"-24x36-inches, oil/canvas by Ruth Andre
www.ruthandre.com
andre@ruthandre.com

No comments:

Post a Comment