Monday, September 20, 2010

San Francisco Oil Painting - Golden Gate Bridge Painting by Karen Winters



"Golden Grandeur"
San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge oil painting
18 x 24 oil on canvas


From the viewpoint of Baker Beach, the Golden Gate bridge soars across San Francisco Bay

This is just one of many recent paintings I'm doing of San Francisco. I'll be posting more soon on my San Francisco Paintings page

More about this painting at this blog link

New art daily at Karen's Blog
Visit my gallery site for an archive of available and sold paintings



Click this link to write me.

1 comment:

  1. Karen, I love this painting! It makes me want to drive up to San Fransicso. The colors are beautiful and you really captured the coastal atmospheric conditions. Can't wait to see more of this series!

    ReplyDelete