Saturday, April 23, 2011

Glorietta Vista, plein air by Lynne Cunningham

"Glorietta Vista"  
painted en plein air April, 2011

oil on panel; available
12" x 16" (unframed)
$350., USD (shipping within continental U.S. only)

To purchase, email me and I will send you a Paypal receipt.
A credit card is needed, but not a Paypal account

Glorietta Vista is the view from Glorietta Canyon, stretching south across the desert in Anza Borrego State Park.  We've been to Anza Borrego so many times and this beautiful canyon is close to where we stay.  Painted in the morning a little more than a week ago, viewing it brings back so many good moments to me in crystalline detail.

The beauty of the desert is why we visit here nearly every spring.  

To read details about the plein air painting, read about it here: my blog
To see another plein air painting from Anza Borrego or read more about the artist, see my website


No comments:

Post a Comment