Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"Shasta Bally (two)" by Lynne Cunningham


"Shasta Bally (two)"
24" x 30", oil on canvas

$900. USD, available 
To purchase please  email me and I will send you a Paypal receipt;
a credit card is necessary although a Paypal account is not

"Shasta Bally (two)"
closeup with brushstrokes

This painting will be on exhibit along with others at Seasons Restaurant, downtown Davis.  The summer show continues with new artwork!  

Seasons Restaurant
102 F Street
Davis, CA
(530) 750-1801 
Open for Lunch Tues. - Fri.
Dinner Tues. - Sunday

The painting is a view of Crystal Creek as it descends off of Shasta Bally . . . the mountains in Shasta County, the creeks and forests are spectacular.  Clear, deep waters and pristine landscapes.  

To read more about this painting, read my blog entry
To read more about the artist, see my website + resume:  My website

No comments:

Post a Comment