Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"Brilliance" mixed media by Lynne Cunningham


"Brilliance"
16" x 16", mixed media 
(acrylic underpainting / oil) on canvas
unframed / ready to hang

$400., available unframed 
To purchase please  email me and I will send you a Paypal receipt;
a credit card is necessary although a Paypal account is not

a painting reminiscent of the Central Coast of California  . . . glowing valleys leading to the brilliant coastal horizon at sunset.  I used to bicycle down Price Canyon Road, from Arroyo Grande into Pismo Beach so this painting is based on past memories and experiences.  

Other news - the group show 'Elements' is coming up fast!  A Southern California show ~ I'll be part of a 3-artist exhibit on display for two months.  Please contact me if you'd like a beautiful postcard for the show mailed to you.  Details are as follows:

'Elements' Show
Palm Desert Community Gallery
73-510 Fred Waring Drive
Palm Desert, CA

Open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. 

For more, please see my blog post:  my major painting for the show
To read more about the artist, please see my website

2 comments: